Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Sarcasm rules here

Well, here I am. At the urging of several gals with whom I choose to affiliate, I have begun a blog! I realize this is a common "fate" for many a stay-at-home mom. Those of you who know me, rest assured - there is neither a minivan purchase in my forseeable future nor will my toddler be trying out for any sort of soccer team. I will continue to be my same crazy self wrapped up in all things visible and invisible, wholly bound to the idea that not all moms need be soccer moms. For those of you tuning in for the first installment, I should explain a few things. Firstly, I am the queen of sarcasm (hence my pen name "mom of the year"). Secondly, satire is tons of fun; please react accordingly and save any nastiness for those who truly wish to offend others. Lastly, let's all have a little fun on this trip called motherhood. Welcome to the order of chaos!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! Here is to the riegning mom of the year...until I somehow manage to find a way to rip the title off of your mommy's tool belt...
love, Kristen

Tess said...

Hooray for all these new blogs! I'm so glad you commented!

Hmm, sarcasm. I don't know much about that. Well, I'll hold my nose and read anyway.

mom of the year said...

Tessie, girl, you crack me UP! Looking forward to all the bloggers hanging out. LOVE YOURS!