Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Teacher Home Visit? SHIT!

Oh my God. Somebody fucking help me! I got a message from LD's preschool teacher today that she'd like to schedule a home visit this week. THIS WEEK! As the message sank into my busy brain, I scanned my kitchen. All that came to mind was this:


I have been so stupid busy with stuff that my house is in desperate need of a TOTAL FUCKING MAKEOVER! Grab your mops and hike over. STAT!

Also: I had a great training run last night, so I celebrated by dancing my ass off to Milkshake by Kelis. Get up in your cubicles, your dirty showers - whatev. GO AHEAD, LADIES! Web shout to SALY! (Wish I could have posted the video here, but alas, there is no embed code.)

I'm off to defunk my house!

5 comments:

Tess said...

I cannot help but love that song.

Also, HOME VISIT? What the? WHO DOES THAT?

Mandy said...

really a home visit??? really??

mom of the year said...

Hey, girls! A special web shout to Mandy! Yeah, home visit. Crazy, right???

Saly said...

Wow a good visit? That's enough reason to slip preschool all together for me!! And now during this 2:30 am feeding I am ready to DANCE! Who knew anyone read my profile. :-)

Kari said...

You know that teacher will understand a bit of chaos. I'll put in a good word for you. ;)